I hope you’re ready for what I’m about to show you because I promise you, this once-in-a-lifetime offer will be the ultimate life-changing experience that you’ve been looking for!
Are you frustrated that no matter how much time and effort you’ve invested in writing a sales letter and the copy still fails to retain the interest of your customers?
How would you like to master the art of copywriting and craft sales letters that not only motivate customers to read them to the end but also persuade them to make their purchase from you?
And get your hands on some of the finest things that life has to offer: fancy sports car, beautiful cottage by the lake or perhaps sail to exotic destinations around the world on a cruise ship.
Sounds too extravagant for your liking?
Then how about using that abundance of generated cash from your daily sales to provide a better life for your family instead.
If that sounds like you then you owe it to yourself to read this.
Without further ado, I present you…
Module 1: Headlines
- Construct killer headlines with the successful “How To” formula which expresses the benefits of your product/services (double the benefits, double the power)
- Demonstrate mastery in your area of expertise with the “List” headline formula that lists a number of ways or types
- Find out why copywriters are able to write such great post titles. What makes them so special?
- The purpose of having sub-headlines. Is there more to sub-headlines than just an extension to headlines?
- Techniques in writing sub-headlines for best results
Writing Your Opener
- Learn methods of writing alluring introductions :
- Emphasize benefits over features. Customers care more about the benefits that they can gain from the product as compared to the features included
- Be as specific as possible. Detailed proof are more effective in gaining trust from customers and building credibility
- Target emotions. People are heavily influenced by emotions when making a purchase
Address The Problem
- Master different ways of how you can address the problem
- Identify the problem with a single problem word and immediately move into selling the solution
- Add emotions into the problem statement
- “The Problem Flurry” formula - used on a less targeted market or a more complicated problem that poses as different issues to different individuals
- And many more waiting for you!
Introduce The Solution
- Find out what information should be included when introducing your product/service to customers
- Discover the differences between benefits and features to increase the number of sales
- Avoid giving fake benefits instead of true benefits to potential buyers
- Extract true benefits from features effectively in 4 steps
- Tackle the 5 commonly known objections with effective ways to overcome them
- Address the necessary issues to potential buyers - so that they will lower their guard and hear you without any objections
How To Boost Your Sales
- Why you should provide a money-back guarantee policy on your sales letter
- Give your prospects incentives and bonuses to increase extra value to your original offer
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) that you should address
- Apply the scarcity principle with positive results
Call To Action â€“ Close The Sale
- Learn 5 simple steps to write compelling Call-To-Action that can easily get visitors to click
- Discover these specific Call-To-Action examples and secret strategies that could help you close sales on a regular basis
Ultimate Copy Formula
- Find out what are the 4 ultimate formulas in writing a persuasive copy
The Video Sales Formula
- Key elements of a compelling video sales page
- Quick steps to producing a video sales letter template
- Easy ways to record your own video sales letter
Many more to be revealed in the Copy Cash Secrets program!